Graziano's is currently open for curbside pickup and delivery and seating outdoors in our outdoor dining tent. We are committed to the health and well being of our customers and our hardworking and loyal staff.
1. Wellness checks are conducted for the entire staff at the start of each shift including contactless temperature checks. Any employee not feeling well or showing any symptoms of illness of any kind are not allowed to work.
2. Providing masks and gloves that are worn at all times during a shift. Clean and sanitized chef coats, aprons and towels from Mickey’s Linen Service are provided for all our kitchen employees
3. Enforcing frequent hand washing throughout the day
4. All suppliers and delivery personnel are required to wear masks when entering the building
5. Ensuring all contact surfaces are sanitized multiple times a day with chlorine and quat sanitizers from Ecolab
6. Maintaining six foot social distancing guidelines wherever possible
For our Outdoor Dining Area:
1. The largest party we can seat at one table is 6. Tables are spaced 6' apart.
2. Customers must wear face coverings when entering the dining area and when using the restroom facilities located inside the restaurant. Masks are not required while eating and seated at your table.
3. Hand washing will be provided in the public bathrooms inside the restaurant. Hand Sanitizer Stations are located outside at the entrance to the dining tent and just inside the building.
4. All contact surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized after each seating using sanitizing wipes and CDC approved sanitizer solution.